1. The resourcing environment facing government agencies is a complex web of interrelated decisions spanning very diverse time horizons.
2. Government agencies need to find the most effective and efficient mix of resources required to sustain their operations.
3. The complexity of the government budget environment warrants using integrated analytics for determining budgets and weighing resourcing alternatives.
4. Business analytics are a good fit for government needs.
5. Systems managers in the wildfire community face significant resourcing decisions that business analytics can help answer.
6. Business analytics can help wildfire systems managers make (and defend) their resourcing decisions.