Help Us Maintain a Collaborative Atmosphere (Code of Conduct)
The QFR Crowdsourcing site is intended solely for discussions on or about the future of wildland fire management. By accessing, browsing and/or using the pages in the QFR crowdsourcing site, you agree to conduct yourself in a professional and respectful manner and the terms listed below.
To maintain a productive and open collaboration space, users of the QFR crowdsourcing site shall conduct themselves with the appropriate decorum. Site moderators reserve the right to review posts and remove content that violates the terms listed below.
Users are prohibited from:
- Transmitting any "sensitive" personally identifiable information over the site, including information that may be confidential or For Official Use Only (FOUO);
- Posting content that is not their own original work or that they do not have the appropriate rights to post;
- Using the site to send or post harassing, abusive, or threatening messages;
- Transmitting through the site any information, data, text, files, links, software, or other materials that the site’s moderators consider to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Attempting to conceal or misrepresent the identity of the sender or person submitting the information; and
- Disrupting the normal flow of the site, including any dialogue on the site or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other participants.